5.0L 4V TI-VCT 435 HP MUSTANG CRATE ENGINE
- Item #: M-6007-M50A
- Manufacturer: Ford Performance
The Ford Performance all-aluminum 2015 5.0L Coyote crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver 435 horsepower @ 6500 rpm and 400 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4250 rpm (with premium fuel). The lightweight aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance.
- 435 horsepower 400 ft.-lb.+ of torque
- 11.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Aluminum block
- 8qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore “drive by wire” throttlebody with variable runner control
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Performance’s NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-504V designed for street rod/project car installation.
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit available, see M-9680-M50A
- Photo and specs may vary.
- Engine weight: 444 lbs.